Check back often for important updates and procedure changes as this is a fluid situation.
We are OPEN!
We plan on staying open to provide quality care to your pets. We are following the CDC Guidelines and Recommendations and will continue to monitor alerts to keep us up to date on any changes. In the interim we have developed some changes to our policies and procedures. These new policies are in place to keep our clients safe, your pets cared for, and our doctors and staff healthy. We are here for you and are happy to discuss any specific requests you may have at this time concerning our policies due to COVID19.
Please abide by the following measures we have put in to place during this time.
1. All medication refills/diet refills/supply pick ups must be called in or submit a refill request on our website. All supplies etc MUST be prepaid. The supplies will be available in a cart near the front door of the building with your last name on a bag. Please pick up your supplies and exit immediately. You do not need to contact our staff to let us know you picked up your supplies.
2. Our online store is available to you 24 hours a day. Please utilize this if you would like your supplies delivered to your door.
3. Please check in with the receptionist staff at the front desk. Once they have all your information, you will be asked to wait in your car. An assistant will come out to your car when it is your pets turn for their appointment. You are welcome to come in the exam room with your pet, however we are asking only 1 person at a time enter the building. Please do not bring extra friends, family members, pets, or children during your pet's appointment.
4. If you find yourself waiting at the front desk, please sign in or have a seat in the lobby, respecting the social distance guidelines set up by the CDC.
5. Please remember to respect our staff and doctors personal space. We would prefer warm smiles to hugs and handshakes at this time.
We have ramped up our cleaning and sanitizing protocol. We have timed cleanings and sanitize between exams. There are bottles of hand sanitizing solution throughout the clinic and sinks with soap in all exam rooms. We take your health and your pet's health seriously.
Thank you so much for your patience during this time. We are trying our best to accommodate all our clients. We hope you all stay safe and healthy during this time.